Jordanian does not require a passenger with a disability to provide advance
notice of the fact that he/she is traveling on a flight. However, an Advance
Notice of at least 48-72 hours is required in the following cases:
1. Who requires a stretcher on board.
2. Who needs medical oxygen during the
3. Whose medical condition poses
reasonable doubt concerning the ability to complete flight safety procedures
without being provided extraordinary medical assistance during the flight.
4. If passenger has a communicable disease
or condition that could pose a direct threat to the health or safety of others
on the flight.
5. Who, because of certain diseases, or
disability may have or develop an unusual behavior or physical condition, which
may endanger or be a potential hazard to the safety of the flight, health, or
materially affect the comfort of other passengers or crew.
6. Would require medical attention and/or
special equipment to maintain their health during the flight.
7. Who have undergone recent complicated
8. Passenger with complicated fracture.
9. Passenger with temporary loss of sight
10. Intellectual disability/cerebral palsy
11. Traveling with a battery-powered
respirator or ventilator, or Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POCs) where medical
clearance is necessary.
12. Traveling as a group of 10 or more
people with disabilities.
13. Travelling with a service animal.
Passengers having both severe vision and hearing impairment.
- This procedure will not
apply to passengers whose only disablement is blindness or deafness.
- RJ cannot accommodate
- At least a 36-hour
advance notice is required for the cancellation of therapeutic oxygen and
- Please advise us as
early as possible if you:
Require a wheelchair.
Require any special
Traveling with a
Require any Extra seat
seating of an adjoining seat for you and your personal care attendant or safety