Booking a Ticket for Unaccompanied Minors
Visiting a Royal Jordanian office and filling in the required forms must be completed before a ticket for an unaccompanied minor will be issued. Names and details of drop-off and pickup adults must be submitted at this time.
Fees for Unaccompanied Minors
Children traveling alone are required to book tickets under our Unaccompanied Minor service, and are subject to the following service charges:
|Destination||Amount (USD)||Amount (CAD)|
|From/To RJ Gateways||60||75|
|USA & Canada (UM between 12-15 years)||100||125|
Ages & Requirements
The following are the age eligibility requirements for unaccompanied minors traveling with Royal Jordanian:
- Infants (0 – 2 years) are not eligible to travel on board Royal Jordanian flights unaccompanied.
- Toddlers (completed 2 years up to 5 years) are permitted to travel with a Royal Jordanian Escort on scheduled flights only to Royal Jordanian gateways. A Royal Jordanian Escort must be arranged at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
- Youngsters (completed 5 years up to 12 years ) are eligible to travel to Royal Jordanian gateways.
- When traveling from/to United States of America, an Unaccompanied minor is a child under 15 years of age
- Unaccompanied minor fees are nonrefundable .
- Each minor travelling with RJ shall hold a small bag offered by RJ sales offices with all travel documents & data needed.
- Please note that unaccompanied minors may only check-in at Queen Alia International Airport, and are not able to check-in at the Amman City Terminal.