Prepaid Bag - Terms and Conditions
Additional Baggage Purchase
• Under the baggage piece concept, each piece of baggage will have to meet the weight and size limits defined in our general baggage policy (Condition of Carriage).
Please visit https://www.rj.com/en/info-and-tips/baggage-information/checked-luggage for RJ Condition of Carriage.
• On journeys where the free baggage allowance limit for each piece is 23 kg, an overweight baggage fee can be paid and the limit of each piece can be only up to 32 kg.
• On journeys where the free baggage allowance limit is one piece (30 kg), an overweight baggage is not permitted.
• Codeshare and interline flights are not eligible for additional baggage allowance.
• Prepaid excess baggage allowance is not refundable.
• Refund is only available in the event of involuntary flight changes, flight cancellation.
• Adult and child fare tickets are eligible. Excess baggage purchase is not permitted on infant tickets
• If your ticket includes flights operated by other airlines, different baggage rules may apply. Therefore purchase excess baggage is only allowed at check in at the airport.
• Any additional excess baggage over your online purchased amount will be charged at the standard airport rate upon presentation of baggage at the departure airport.