* GoCrown Terms & Conditions
- The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") shall apply to an offer (“Offer”) made by you (“you” ,”Passenger”) to Royal Jordanian (“Royal Jordanian”, “RJ”, “we”, “us”) for an opportunity to upgrade from the class of service that was originally purchased for travel with Royal Jordanian Airlines to a higher class of service (“Upgrade”).
- The Passenger must be at least 18 years of age and able to enter into binding contracts. She/he shall be deemed to have the authority to act on behalf of and to bind the person or persons named or included on the Offer to these Terms and Conditions.
- Passengers may only submit one Offer per flight which corresponds to your purchased ticket, and offers must always be made and paid by using a credit card.
- An Offer, when submitted by you in association with a booking made with Royal Jordanian Airlines, whether made directly via the Plusgrade website or indirectly through other means, shall entitle the person or persons named on the Offer, subject to these Terms and Conditions, to be considered for an Upgrade.
- Royal Jordanian reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decide whether or not to accept your Offer, and it makes no representation that any passenger will be upgraded regardless of whether or not seats are available in the class of service for which an Offer is being made.
- You may revise or cancel your Offer through the hyperlink on the offer email within the time frame indicated in your confirmation email, provided that your Offer has not already been accepted by Royal Jordanian Airlines and provided your credit card has not been charged. However, if your Offer is accepted before you cancel or amend your Offer, you are legally bound to complete payment for the price stated in your original Offer.
- An Offer that complies with these Terms and Conditions will be valid (“Valid Offer”) from the time of its submission to Royal Jordanian Airlines, with the validity of the offer expiring at the scheduled departure date and time, or, in the event that the flight has been delayed, the time at which the airplane doors have been closed for departure. Furthermore, should you cancel your Offer, using the cancel link provided in the offer confirmation email and within the allocated window, the offer shall no longer be a Valid Offer.
- In the event Royal Jordanian re-accommodates the customer on to another flight for whatever reason other than the default, any Offer that customer made in relation to the original booking may be transferred to the new flight(s), subject to availability of the upgraded class.
- Royal Jordanian may accept the Offer any time during the period it remains a Valid Offer. In the event RJ accepts the Offer, the credit card shall be charged the full amount immediately upon acceptance, and RJ will issue a new ticket reflecting the Upgrade to each Passenger included in the original flight booking. The total amount charged will include all applicable pre-payable taxes and fees (if any) for the Upgrade.
- The charge on your credit card may appear in the name of “RJ UPGRADE”, or similar, who are collecting the charges for your Upgrade on behalf of Royal Jordanian Airlines. You agree that you cannot challenge or dispute a charge for reason of the name appearing on the credit card statement is as aforementioned.
- Passenger may not be able to place an offer if :
- Passenger traveling with Infant.
- passenger with medical assist.
- Passenger with pets.
- Passenger with free ticket (paid only taxes or airport fees).
- The Go Crown upgrade benefits :
- Check-in at business class counter.
- Access to lounge.
- Business baggage allowance on upgraded sectors.
- Business Class seats and service during the flight.
- There will be no refunds, credits, or exchanges once your Offer has been accepted by Royal Jordanian Airlines and your credit card has been charged, except under the following conditions: a. The flight for which your Offer was accepted and you were upgraded was cancelled, and Royal Jordanian re-accommodated you on another flight but in the class of service of your original booking, in which case the amount paid for the Upgrade will be refunded to the payment card that was used to pay for the Upgrade and Royal Jordanian Airlines shall have not further liability to you. b. Your Offer was accepted and you were given an Upgrade, but you were not able to be seated in the upgraded class of service for reasons attributable to Royal Jordanian Airlines, including, but not limited to, a change in equipment, a delay in the connecting flight that resulted in your missing the connection on which you were upgraded, but excluding reasons attributable to your actions, including, but not limited to, you on your own volition opting to change flights, you missing a flight. c. You are entitled to refunds, credits, or exchanges under applicable Fare Rules and/ or RJ's Condition of Carriage or applicable International General Rules Tariff.
- Should refunds be approved, they will be processed in the currency in which the Upgrade amount was charged. Such refunds would be limited to amount charged for the upgrade and no bank related charges, including but not limited to foreign exchange conversion and fees, will be refunded.
- The fare conditions for the original ticket passenger purchased, shall remain in effect and will be applicable even if the Offer has been accepted and the customer has been upgraded, including, cancellation policies, change fees, and rules relating to the accrual of frequent flyer miles.
- If the Passenger changes his/ her ticket, Royal Jordanian has no obligation to seat him/ her in the upgraded class of service, unless the Passenger pays for the Upgrade as per the airlines' standard change policies and the policies and conditions associated with the fare class of original ticket.
- Passengers do not receive the Crown Class Mileage for the upgraded seat as they would if they had purchased a seat on Economy. The fare basis also stays true to the ticket originally purchased. Ticket conditions will be same as for the original ticket purchased, in terms of cancellation fee, change fee, minimum and maximum stay, and other limitations.
- Royal Jordanian reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these Terms and Conditions at their own discretion. Except as provided for in the preceding sentence, no amendment, modification or waiver to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on Royal Jordanian unless made in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Royal Jordanian.
* Double comfort Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") shall apply to the request (“Request”) made by you (“you” ,”Passenger”) to Royal Jordanian (“RoyalJordanian”, “RJ”, “we”, “us”) for an opportunity for a “Double comfort” Neighbor-Free Seat experience (“NFS”).
- The Passenger must be at least 18 years of age and able to place the request. She/he shall be deemed to have the authority to act on behalf of and to bind the person or persons named or included on the Request to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Request may be made within 24 hours before the time of departure of your flight and shall remain valid only until 6 hours prior to the time of departure of your flight.
- You may only submit one Request per flight which corresponds to your purchased ticket, and the Request must always be made by using a credit card.
- Royal Jordanian reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decide whether or not to accept the Request, and makes no representation or commitment on the confirmation or approval of any Request regardless whether or not seats are available in the class of service for which the Request is being made.
- Royal Jordanian does not guarantee specific seat assignments to passengers whose Request is accepted. It may be necessary to move you from a pre-reserved purchased seat to offer you the NFS experience you have requested.
- Passengers who purchase pre-reserved seat selection and then requested for NFS cannot have their seat selection fee refunded.
- Passengers who purchase NFS and then upgrade to Business Class cannot have their NFS amount refunded.
- In the event RJ re-accommodates or transfers the Passenger on another flight for whatever reason, other than where this results from an act, omission or default of the Passenger, any Request that the Passenger made in relation to the original booking may be transferred to the new flight(s), subject to availability of seats for the NFS experience.
- As only a credit card may be used for making the Request, the charges for the Request, as shown in any relevant outlet (RJ website or any other means of booking), shall be held by RJ until the Request is either approved or rejected. If approved, RJ shall immediately charge the full amount on the credit card used by you. If not, RJ will remove its hold on the amount.
- There will be no refunds, credits or exchanges once the Request has been accepted by RJ and your credit card has been charged, except under the following conditions:
- Cancellation of the flight on which your NFS Request was accepted, and Royal Jordanian re-accommodates you on another flight without offering you NFS, in which case the amount paid for the NFS will be refunded to the credit card that was used for the Request. In such case, RJ shall have no further liability towards you.
- Your Request was confirmed and you were given an NFS, but you were not able to be seated in the assigned seats for reasons attributable to RJ, including, but not limited to, an overbooked flight, a change in equipment or a delay in the connecting flight that resulted in your missing the connection on which you were assigned an NFS. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no refund if the inability to provide the NFS resulted due to any act or omission that you may have made or taken which includes, but is not limited to, you opting to change flights, missing a flight or any other instances that are not related to RJ.
11. Should refunds be approved, they will be processed in the currency in which the NFS amount was charged. Such refunds would be limited to the amount charged for the NFS and no bank related charges, including but not limited to, foreign exchange conversion and fees, which will be refunded.
12. The fare conditions for the original ticket you purchased shall remain in effect and will be applicable at all times, including cancellation policies, change fees, baggage allowance and rules relating to the accrual of frequent flyer miles.
13. The Passenger shall be subject to, in addition to these Terms and Conditions, the applicable Fare Rules and our Conditions of Carriage, any other policies, regulations and other terms and conditions of RJ.
14. RJ may at any time and at its sole discretion change, modify, amend these Terms and Conditions. RJ shall post any updates regarding the Terms and Conditions on its website.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and in the event of any dispute arising out of it, the Courts of Amman shall have exclusive jurisdiction.