Because the safety of our passengers is our top priority, we made some important changes.
At the airport:
- We recommend our passengers check in online to reduce social interaction at the airport.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at the airport at least 3 hours prior departure time.
- Carry-on baggage is not allowed for safety purposes; however, passengers are allowed to carry small personal belongings onboard (valuable items, electronics, and medication).
- Everything else will be added to the free check-in allowance.
- New self-check in machines are being installed and more drop off baggage counters are being added.
- Passengers must undergo all medical checks, including a mandatory thermal screening at check-in and/or embarkation, as per local authorities.
- As for the Royal Jordanian Crown Lounge at Queen Alia International Airport, all dining is ala carte while physical distancing is observed with spaced-out seating and other measures.
In flight protective measures:
- We are offering limited onboard services to reduce contact.
- Blankets and pillows will not be available on board, so we advise our passengers to dress warm and arrive prepared.
- Magazines and newspapers will not be available on board. However, our passengers can enjoy our digital in-flight entertainment systems.
- Our crew has been trained to deal with suspected cases.
- Enhancing disinfection, sanitation and deep cleaning on board before and after every flight.
- Lavatories on board will be sanitized more frequently during the flight.
- It is strictly required that passengers wear face masks during the flight.
- Offering prepackaged catering for economy class. As for our Crown class, we have designed our catering services in a way to reduce contact with crew.
- Our aircraft feature the most advanced air filtration systems that provide the most effective protection against infection. The industrial-size HEPA filters remove 99.97% of viral and bacterial contaminants from re-circulated air.