Sponsorship Criteria and Proposal
Some key criteria we look for in a sponsorship opportunity include:
- Exposure to RJ target markets and segments.
- Brand enhancement through associations with other prestigious brands.
- Revenue generating potential.
- Prominent standing within the community.
- Prominent publicity and promotion for the initiative or event.
- Clearly identifiable benefits including, but not limited to, return on investment/objectives, media exposure, cross promotional opportunities, etc.
- Primary sponsorship availability for RJ.
- Opportunity for long-term support.
- Socially responsible initiatives and events.
- Promoting Jordan and supporting inbound tourism.
Due to the high level of interest in RJ sponsorships, we can only support a limited number of requests. As a result, we must often turn down applicants even if they fit our sponsorship guidelines.
To submit your sponsorship proposal, please fill the form below:
Please submit your sponsorship proposal at least 8 weeks prior to the proposed event or activity in order to provide us with adequate time to evaluate your proposal, negotiate agreements, and plan our participation.
If your event is selected, you will be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your proposal.