Take Off Into a Brighter Future
RJ wants to offer you the great opportunities we provide our entire staff, rewarding hard work and providing a valuable employee benefits package. With a wide range of departments and positions, each offering potential for career growth and promotions, we make a great place to establish your career.
If you are the sort of person who thrives on success, cares about the details, and has a passionate, can-do attitude towards customers and colleagues, we offer the exciting and inspiring career choice you are seeking. To see if you have what it takes to join our motivated and stimulating work environment, please view our company profile and read through our operating values.
Applying for Cabin Crew
- Age: Applicants should be aged between 19 and 30 years old. The age can be raised up to 35 years old if the candidate has flying experience and is in good shape.
- Education: Completion of 12th grade in school as a minimum requirement for females and a diploma as a minimum requirement for males. Diploma certificate can be overlooked if the candidate has excellent customer service or flying experience.
- Height: As per the international safety requirements, minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes and a maximum of 6ft 2 in which is equivalent to 190 cms. This applies to both men and women.
- Weight: Your weight should be in proportion to your height. An international chart is attached.
- Languages: A good command in English is a must while a second language is an advantage.
- Appearance: Since the candidates are front-liners, they are expected to be well-groomed. Tattoos or scars are accepted on non-visible areas of body and no large tattoos are accepted anywhere on the body. Braces are not allowed. Candidates must follow the grooming policy as per Inflight Services manual.
- Health: Once you are selected as a finalist, you will normally be required to undergo a medical test that is aviation related.
- Qualifications: Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required. A related experience as cabin crew is a plus.
- Required Tests: English Language Test (E2)
- Able to swim: Successful applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to swim at least 25 meters.
- Passport: Jordanian Passport and a national ID number are required. Passport should be valid for at least one year.
Applying for DLR
If you meet the minimum requirements, please visit our HR & Admin Department.
- After successfully passing RJ required tests, your name will be listed in the DLR list which is based on a total points system.
- Minimum Age of 20 years and a maximum of 35 years. Except for Air-Force up to 45 years.
- Priority is given to RJ employees’ first degree relatives and Air Force pilots from ages 42 up to 45. The rest will have to follow their number on the list according to seniority.
- As of July 2011 theoretical ATPL is a must. The ATPL should be valid for 7 years and as per JCAR FCL 1 Regulations.
- TOEFL with a minimum of 70/120 or 5 in Academic IELTS, or 74 MELAB exam.
- An average of 70 in Tawjihi, if the applicant doesn’t hold a bachelor’s degree then a minimum of 70 in Tawjihi is a must. Tawjihi must be either Scientific, literary or IT only.