- H.E. Nasser Lozi was appointed Chairman of the Board of Directors in 2006, and in 2008 he was re-elected to the position. Mr. Lozi has served on a number of boards and held various cabinet roles within the government of Jordan, establishing himself through a proven history of advancement and success in both arenas. He holds a B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from University of Texas at Arlington (USA)
- His Excellency Mr. Marwan Awad joined Royal Jordanian’s Board of Directors in 2012. Regarded as a visionary in the banking sector, he comes with 30 years of diverse experience in the industry having worked in the Central Bank, the Islamic Bank, the Industrial Development Bank and many other commercial banks.
Most recently he led the Jordan Ahli Bank as CEO and General Manager. Mr. Awad has also served in the public sector for 5 years as the Minister of Finance and Deputy Minister of Industry & Trade.
- Senator Akel Biltaji joined Royal Jordanian’s Board of Directors in 2012. He brings a wealth of experience to the role with his 28-year career with Royal Jordanian Airlines, where he served in various capacities, including Senior Vice President and a member of the Senior Executive Management.
Mr. Biltaji is currently a member of the Jordanian House of Senate, Chairman of the Tourism and Heritage House Committee, as well as a member of the Foreign Relations Committee. He has also served as the Jordanian Minister of Tourism and Antiquities, Chief Commissioner to the Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority and Advisor to His Majesty King Abdullah II. He holds a degree in Education from Earlham College, USA.
- Mr. Zu’bi was appointed to his second term on the Royal Jordanian Airline’s Board of Directors in 2008. A highly qualified lawyer, Mr Zu’bi is currently the Senior Partner of Ali Sharif Zu’bi Advocates & Legal Consultants. He has also been a Senator in Jordan’s Upper House of Parliament since November 25th, 2010. Mr. Zu’bi is also a Member of the Higher Council for the Interpretation of the Constitution, a Member of the Senate’s Legal Committee, and a Member of the Senate’s Foreign Affairs Committee. Mr. Zu’bi previously served in the Government of Jordan as Minister of Industry & Trade from April 2005 until November 2006, and as Minister of Justice from November 2006 until November, 2007. A member of the Jordan Bar Association, the International Bar Association and the International Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Zu’bi also serves on the Boards of Trustees of the King Hussein Cancer Centre Foundation and the King Abdullah II Centre for Excellence.
He holds an LLB and an LLM in Commercial Laws, both from the University of Bristol (UK).
- Mr. Khatib has served on Royal Jordanian's Board of Directors since 2008. He comes to the role with experience in successfully guiding a number of companies through times of internal transition over the years. Mr. Khatib has held the position of Chairman or Board member on a number of Boards or corporations such as the Orange Jordan Group, JALCO, and Wanadoo. He earned a BsC in Electronic Engineering from the Royal Air Academy in Greece along with Master Degrees in Telecommunications Engineering and Strategic Studies.
- The current CEO of M1 Holding Group and M1 Travel, Mr. Mikati has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2008. A former General Manager of ARIBA Communications in Cyprus, he had previously held the same position with Investcom Holding Co. in Lebanon, and he brings a wealth of experience in successful investment and business management. Mr. Mikati holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the American University of Beirut and an MBA from INSEAD (France)
- With a background in management, Mr. Bdeir was appointed to Royal Jordanian's Board of Directors in 2008. He is the current General Manager of Best Dimension Investment Co., and a Director of the General Mining Co., and a former board member of Jordan Investment Board. He received a BS in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University (USA), and an MS in Engineering Management from the American University of Beirut.
- Mr. Mouasher has served on Royal Jordanian's Board of Directors since 2003, one of his many roles in key leadership positions. As a Board Member, he draws on his vast experience in the tourism and hospitality industry, as he has served as director of a number of groups and businesses, including Discovery Global Holdings, Saraya Holdings, as well as a number of international corporations in China, the US and Europe.
Mr Mouasher is also a supporter of several causes and holds several directorships on boards of some NGOs, like The Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature, The Royal Film Commission, The Red Sea Institute for Cinematic Arts, The Jordan Heritage Revival Organization…etc.
Samer carries a BA in Political Science, and Economics from Northwestern University (USA).
- Mr. Bilbeisi is an active member in the business and social communities of Jordan, serving on the board of a number of companies and organizations. He has been a member of Royal Jordanian's Board of Directors since 2006. In addition to these roles, he is a partner and current CEO of Associated Services Agencies. Mr. Bilbeisi holds a B.Sc. in Engineering from Northeastern University (USA).