- His Excellency Mr. Marwan Awad joined Royal Jordanian's Board of Directors in 2012. Regarded as a visionary in the banking sector, he comes with 30 years of diverse experience in the industry having worked in the Central Bank, the Islamic Bank, the Industrial Development Bank and many other commercial banks.
Most recently he led the Jordan Ahli Bank as CEO and General Manager. Mr. Awad has also served in the public sector for 5 years as the Minister of Finance and Deputy Minister of Industry & Trade.
- Mr. Zu'bi was appointed to his second term on the Royal Jordanian Airline's Board of Directors in 2008. A highly qualified lawyer, Mr Zu'bi is currently the Senior Partner of Ali Sharif Zu'bi Advocates & Legal Consultants. He has also been a Senator in Jordan's Upper House of Parliament since November 25th, 2010. Mr. Zu'bi is also a Member of the Higher Council for the Interpretation of the Constitution, a Member of the Senate's Legal Committee, and a Member of the Senate's Foreign Affairs Committee. Mr. Zu'bi previously served in the Government of Jordan as Minister of Industry & Trade from April 2005 until November 2006, and as Minister of Justice from November 2006 until November, 2007. A member of the Jordan Bar Association, the International Bar Association and the International Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Zu'bi also serves on the Boards of Trustees of the King Hussein Cancer Centre Foundation and the King Abdullah II Centre for Excellence.
He holds an LLB and an LLM in Commercial Laws, both from the University of Bristol (UK).
- Mr. Khatib has served on Royal Jordanian's Board of Directors since 2008. He comes to the role with experience in successfully guiding a number of companies through times of internal transition over the years. Mr. Khatib has held the position of Chairman or Board member on a number of Boards or corporations such as the Orange Jordan Group, JALCO, and Wanadoo. He earned a BsC in Electronic Engineering from the Royal Air Academy in Greece along with Master Degrees in Telecommunications Engineering and Strategic Studies.
- The current CEO of M1 Holding Group and M1 Travel, Mr. Mikati has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2008. A former General Manager of ARIBA Communications in Cyprus, he had previously held the same position with Investcom Holding Co. in Lebanon, and he brings a wealth of experience in successful investment and business management. Mr. Mikati holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from the American University of Beirut and an MBA from INSEAD (France)
- With a background in management, Mr. Bdeir was appointed to Royal Jordanian's Board of Directors in 2008. He is the current General Manager of Best Dimension Investment Co., and a Director of the General Mining Co., and a former board member of Jordan Investment Board. He received a BS in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University (USA), and an MS in Engineering Management from the American University of Beirut.
- Mr. Mouasher has served on Royal Jordanian's Board of Directors since 2003, one of his many roles in key leadership positions. As a Board Member, he draws on his vast experience in the tourism and hospitality industry, as he has served as director of a number of groups and businesses, including Discovery Global Holdings, Saraya Holdings, as well as a number of international corporations in China, the US and Europe.
Mr Mouasher is also a supporter of several causes and holds several directorships on boards of some NGOs, like The Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature, The Royal Film Commission, The Red Sea Institute for Cinematic Arts, The Jordan Heritage Revival Organization…etc.
Samer carries a BA in Political Science, and Economics from Northwestern University (USA).
- Mr. Bilbeisi is an active member in the business and social communities of Jordan, serving on the board of a number of companies and organizations. He has been a member of Royal Jordanian's Board of Directors since 2006. In addition to these roles, he is a partner and current CEO of Associated Services Agencies. Mr. Bilbeisi holds a B.Sc. in Engineering from Northeastern University (USA).
- H.E Alaa Arif Batayneh received his university education in Washington D.C. the United States, where he earned a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering followed by an M.Sc. in Management Information Systems, both from The George Washington University.
Mr. Batayneh worked in the private sector in The U.S., Britain, and Jordan for eight years before joining the civil service as Secretary General of the Ministry of Transport (2000-2005). In 2005 he was appointed Director General of Customs of Jordan until 2007 when he became Minister of Transport, followed by Minister of Public Works and Housing, and later Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources. As such, Mr. Batayneh was a member of the Cabinet through seven governments until April 2013 . In October of the same year, a Royal Decree was issued in which he was named a member of the Senate.
Mr. Batayneh was awarded The King Abdullah II Award for Government Excellence and Transparency three times, on behalf of the organizations he headed "Best Achievement" in (2007) during the administration of Customs of Jordan, and in 2011 and 2013 respectively he was awarded the Bronze and Silver in his capacity as Minister of Transport.
Mr Batayneh carries the Jordanian Independence Medal of the First Class, as well as the Grand Cross of the Netherlands Conservatory.