Exclusive to all Royal Jordanian passengers flying out of Amman, our City Terminal located at 7th Circle offers Advance Boarding counters where you can begin your journey in ease.
Here, you can drop-off your bags, obtain your boarding pass and choose your seat. Taking advantage of these services in the convenience of our City Terminal means a smoother process at QAIA and more time to relax before your flight.
Amman City Terminal
Exclusive for Royal Jordanian traveler! At the Amman city terminal you can enjoy the following services.
- Advance check-in, 6 hours up to 24 hours prior to passenger's flight departure time. Passenger should arrive to the airport 1 hour 30 minutes prior to the flight scheduled time.
- Choose your favorite seat.
- Baggage check-in.
- A reliable, punctual and comfortable 40 minute bus ride* directly to the airport, for only JD 4/passenger and JD 2/baggage (approximately $5.65/passenger and $2.82/baggage)
Upon arrival at Queen Alia International Airport, you will breeze through airport immigration and can proceed directly to your departure gate.
*subject to availability
- Unaccompanied not allowed to check-in at city terminal office.
- Amman City Terminal is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Bus trip timing starts from 08:30am every half an hour till 22:00 except @ 15:30 no bus.