Before you travel to the UAE, please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa if needed.
Visas on Arrival
If you are from a nationality that does not need a pre visa arrangements. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International Airport and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30 day visit visa free of charge. This can be extended for an additional 30 days at an additional charge.
How to apply
If you are a resident of Jordan and wanting to apply for UAE Visa, you can apply for two types of visa.
Here are the fees:
|Visa Type||Visa Fee||Number of days visa is valid from date of issue|
|Urgent (96 Hours)||100JOD||14 days|
|Normal (30 days)||56JOD||60 days|
Documents you need:
- Your original passport which must be valid for at least six months when you submit your application.
- A color personal photograph (with 80% of the face clearly visible).
- A letter from your employer which states your title and length of service or a photocopy of the commercial registration certificate if you are self-employed.
- A bank certified Cheque (made out to “Alsaqer United Emirates for Booking Services” for JOD 500 per application, or cash deposit. This will be refunded once you have returned from Dubai providing you can submit photocopies of the entry stamp into and the exit stamp out of Dubai.
- Your contact details (phone number) both in Jordan & UAE.
- A photocopy of the husband’s page from the wife passports (for married females).
Submitting your application
Please take your required documents and the visa fee to the UAE Visa Section in Alsaqer United Emirates:
|UAE Visa Section|
|Alsaqer United Emirates for Booking Services|
|App No. 84, First Floor|
|Al Shareef Naser Bin Jameel Str.|
|Shmesani, Amman - Jordan|
|Tel:||+962 6 5623030|
|Fax:||+962 6 5623037|
|Open:||Sunday to Thursday 08:00 to 17:00|
|Closed:||Friday & Saturday|
Your application will be posted on Dubai Visa Processing Centre; you can call (5623030) to get an update on the progress of your application. Once your application is approved you can approach UAE Visa Section in Shmesani or send an e-mail to:
AMMVIRJ@RJ.COM for your copy providing your ticket number on Royal Jordanian.
Dubai Immigration Procedures
As an added security measure, Immigration Authorities at Dubai International Airport are now conducting random eye screening for visitors to Dubai.
Visitors asked to proceed for eye screening are required to present a hard copy of their visa .If you do not have a copy with you, a charge of AED 30 per copy applies – payable only in AED.
- Applicants should be 21 years or above (male) where the female age should not be less than 24 years, other than those, applicants should travel with a direct dependent.
- Visa fees are nonrefundable once it is posted and regardless of the outcome (delayed or rejected)
- The normal visa process will take 24 hours. Any delay that may happen is subject to Dubai Immigration Authorities as some applications may need further processing where RJ will not accept any liability of the delay or the rejection of visa.
- It is not accepted to use the visa by flying with other airlines; tickets should be issued on Royal Jordanian.